One of those Kotti Hidden spots - Kottbusser Tor, 2013
My synesthesia of the word “Berlin”. Taken in Kottbusser Dam, 2013.
Takein in Markgrafendam, Berlin 2013.
Three months have passed from this year, therefore I need to assess my own goals. So here it goes how I judge my own plans’ way to success.
- Write a daily entry on my personal diary - Falling behind seriously (30 days)
- Write twice a week in this, my beloved blog (And I a mean fully thought eloquent manifestation for each entry) - Slightly falling behind
- Come up with my own concept for a blog - an ongoing project to talk about - Ongoing (Check it out here)
- Be in charge of my first project and launch it successfully at work - Ongoing successfully
- Get to speak German like a native speaker - In process, not much effort put, but happening.
- Consolidate my sentimental position - I became single since one month ago, approximately.
- Be able to photograph for money - Falling behind.
- Visit 10 countries, 5 of them totally new for me - Already got in plan 2, one known, and one TOTALLY unknown.
- Lose weight and maintain it at the exact middle point of my healthy range - Happening, yet not because of the best reasons
- Become economically independent from my parents - In process, right on track.
So here it is! I am going well in general, with a couple of points lost, yet still recoverable, so wish me luck and/or demand me more about this topic.
Signs of a mission. Taken in Persiusstrasse Berlin, 2013.
They found a bomb in Hauptbahnhof.
Yeah, a WWII one.
(Go back to his computer screen)
“We are not painted on the wall”
Primal screams. Taken in Markgrafendamm, Berlin.
One of those corners of Berlin. Taken in Markgrafendam, 2013
A Tooth For An Eye
A Delusional Spring - Taken in Warschauer Strasse, 2013