Three months have passed from this year, therefore I need to assess my own goals. So here it goes how I judge my own plans’ way to success.
- Write a daily entry on my personal diary - Falling behind seriously (30 days)
- Write twice a week in this, my beloved blog (And I a mean fully thought eloquent manifestation for each entry) - Slightly falling behind
- Come up with my own concept for a blog - an ongoing project to talk about - Ongoing (Check it out here)
- Be in charge of my first project and launch it successfully at work - Ongoing successfully
- Get to speak German like a native speaker - In process, not much effort put, but happening.
- Consolidate my sentimental position - I became single since one month ago, approximately.
- Be able to photograph for money - Falling behind.
- Visit 10 countries, 5 of them totally new for me - Already got in plan 2, one known, and one TOTALLY unknown.
- Lose weight and maintain it at the exact middle point of my healthy range - Happening, yet not because of the best reasons
- Become economically independent from my parents - In process, right on track.
So here it is! I am going well in general, with a couple of points lost, yet still recoverable, so wish me luck and/or demand me more about this topic.
I am interested in knowing how far can apathy go. I am interested in knowing how deep can a by-stander effect work, and I am interested in understanding how much people actually appreciate pure, raw, unfiltered honesty.
Now that I run this new position in my office (I am the space manager) I want to test how much of a brand comes from the people and its own coolness and how much it depends on a “proper business attitude”.
Wish me success.
I am confronting more and more with the fact that I am reckless, desensitized, careless. I am found being in all sorts of mishaps and emergencies constantly, and that is the main reason I came to Berlin. I wanted to find out, and I did.
Now, what? Where do I fix this? I feel currently stuck in a sad awakening from a dream I thought I was going to live forever in. Where can I improve my professional life without leaving this mecca of golden desire that has always illuminated my life?
Hey, I´ll fix this. I am in the loop and I have a lot of people who loves me and will guide me to sort this out.
Wish me success.
Hi, I am Danilo and I made you a Tortilla.
Taken by Mario Paladini
Do I like the sun? Yes sir!
My Colleague Markus Schranner took this picture.
I am wondering all labels that I could call myself in these 24 years I have existing. I am good, and bad. I am honest, and a liar. I conceal and I reveal, so I am here and I am there, but never completely, as if the lack of completion made me special. I enjoy contradiction, but when I play it on my favor. I enjoy self awareness, specially when I am in control of my own identity.
I wish I could know what I should regret, but never seems to be really a matter, since later on, a contradicting point arises. I do not know where I am heading to, but I am enjoying the walk.
Can a complete human being feel complete?
Self portraits on 35mm. Taken in the last days of December 2012.
Thinking further on my previous post, and the lovely discussion I had with an anonymous user named “seriously?” I must say that I indeed recognize my excessive words. I am heavily disenchanted with my land of origin and its own problems. Yet I cannot stop thinking on my wrong-doing by neglecting the positive things Honduras also has to offer. By this I feel obligated to recognize the good things of the land I was born and raised at.
Another self portrait…
I am just trying to have an excuse to hear the camera shutter.