Three months have passed from this year, therefore I need to assess my own goals. So here it goes how I judge my own plans’ way to success.
- Write a daily entry on my personal diary - Falling behind seriously (30 days)
- Write twice a week in this, my beloved blog (And I a mean fully thought eloquent manifestation for each entry) - Slightly falling behind
- Come up with my own concept for a blog - an ongoing project to talk about - Ongoing (Check it out here)
- Be in charge of my first project and launch it successfully at work - Ongoing successfully
- Get to speak German like a native speaker - In process, not much effort put, but happening.
- Consolidate my sentimental position - I became single since one month ago, approximately.
- Be able to photograph for money - Falling behind.
- Visit 10 countries, 5 of them totally new for me - Already got in plan 2, one known, and one TOTALLY unknown.
- Lose weight and maintain it at the exact middle point of my healthy range - Happening, yet not because of the best reasons
- Become economically independent from my parents - In process, right on track.
So here it is! I am going well in general, with a couple of points lost, yet still recoverable, so wish me luck and/or demand me more about this topic.
This is the view from my window in the new apartment I am living since two weeks ago. I am quite happy here and glad that I am now living with a really cool dude called Jan.
A glimpse to the neighbors. Berlin 2013.
Hi, I am Danilo and I made you a Tortilla.
Taken by Mario Paladini
Do I like the sun? Yes sir!
My Colleague Markus Schranner took this picture.
Te juro que viví su amor cada día como si tan solo no fuera a tener más de nada. Te prometo que hablar de su amor en pasado no quiere decir que haya extinción, ni de su amor, ni de nuestro pasado.
I am wondering all labels that I could call myself in these 24 years I have existing. I am good, and bad. I am honest, and a liar. I conceal and I reveal, so I am here and I am there, but never completely, as if the lack of completion made me special. I enjoy contradiction, but when I play it on my favor. I enjoy self awareness, specially when I am in control of my own identity.
I wish I could know what I should regret, but never seems to be really a matter, since later on, a contradicting point arises. I do not know where I am heading to, but I am enjoying the walk.
Can a complete human being feel complete?
Self portraits on 35mm. Taken in the last days of December 2012.
And want some pictures taken for free? (Good for your band, startup, model portfolio, or simply for fun) I will be donating my capabilities on the weekends until the last weekend of march. You can book via email!
C’mon, give it a try. I promise it will be fun.
Shivers and goosebumps reign the landscape. People’s expression is unbearable, sometimes a little too unbearable. Like if there is an end of the world. The weather simply sucks and it totally affected my mood. A winter in Berlin, is totally a purgatorial experience when alone, away from family, and unable to feel the warmth of another skin. I would never thought that the weather could affect me so much, and there is more coldness to come.